<h3You want Cantiague Electric to do your solar installation…because you want it done right!
A custom solar energy system is one of the best investments you can make for your home or business. Here’s why:
- A solar power system literally pays for itself—your electric meter will actually spin backwards!
- No burning of fossil fuels, no green house gas, no pollution
- Your system will last more than 25 years with virtually no maintenance
- Solar power is the cleanest energy in the world and reduces our dependence on foreign oil
- With current PSEG rebates and government tax credits, solar installations are cheaper than ever before
- A solar electric system is your best protection against the rising cost of electricity
- There’s no better way to add value to your home while protecting the environment!
You need a reliable contractor with the expertise to evaluate your unique needs, and a custom-designed system that will enhance your life for years to come. Unlike other contractors, Cantiague doesn’t use pre-fab kits and we don’t employ middle men. You’ll be dealing directly with us to make sure the job is done right. With Cantiague Solar Electric you can rest assured that a licensed master electrician will be on site to oversee the entire job. No wonder we’re so often called in to repair the mistakes of other contractors!
Because every detail is important
With Cantiague Solar Electric, every aspect of your installation will be completed by knowledgeable experts. Here’s what we will do for you:
- Identify your current and future electrical energy needs
- Evaluate your “solar resource” (assessing roof shade, roof orientation and roof pitch, and computing available square footage)
- Evaluate the structure of the building to ensure building codes are followed
- Design a system to meet your individual needs
- Complete LIPA rebate paperwork
- Secure a building permit and electrical inspection certificate
- Install the complete system and connect it to the utility grid
- Schedule LIPA inspection
- Go over all costs with you before beginning work…with absolutely no hidden fees or surprises!